E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of these two products? Is the waterblade safe for your car's paint, and does it streak or anything. As far as Eagle One, do you simply just spray it on your car while it's wet.. and then dry it off without buffing it in or anything? I'm a little confused on how to use the "wax as you dry" and is that considered a "quick detailer"?

·
Registered
17,916 Posts
I use it in between real waxings, I just put it on while the car is still wet, and then wipe it down (no buffing). It doesn't do great as far as leaving behind a smooth surface, but it leaves behind a decent shine that lasts a bit.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kpeng said:
I use it in between real waxings, I just put it on while the car is still wet, and then wipe it down (no buffing). It doesn't do great as far as leaving behind a smooth surface, but it leaves behind a decent shine that lasts a bit.
You just spray it on while you're drying it off and just dry your car off normally w/ a microfiber towel or whatever, doesnt it get all over the towel and get all over the car?

·
Registered
17,916 Posts
I spray it on the entire car while it's still wet, and then wipe it down with the absorber. The point of it is to spread it out all over the car when you wipe it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts