E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I know everybody is looking for answer on this one..but does anybody know price details for e92 328i. Just want to get an idea as how much do I need spend more from 06 325ci to 07 328i.

Any guess???

Thanx
Achal

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
prolly 10k if ur trading in... maybe more. Dealer will take you to the cleaners.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"prolly 10k if ur trading in... maybe more. Dealer will take you to the cleaners."

u r telling me 328i will cost 10k more than 2006 325ci....!!!! hard to beleive..that they will make entry level coupe that expensive???

thanx

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
no, u asked how much more u would need to spend + ur 06 325ci. Dealer will give u crap for trade in. MSRP to MSRP will probably be a 2-3k bump.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
it wouldnt surprise me since their rationale is going to be well this is a new model the 06 is the old model, and dont u wanna be the first to have it?

so yea they prolly will be 50k

·
Registered
19,812 Posts
i think the 328s are starting at like 33ish :dunno: just a rough guess

·
Registered
145 Posts
im seeing MSRP around 37....add some goodies and tax and your OTD price will be around 45....for the 335 it should be around 50K OTD...

the shelby cobra really is starting to look good

wolf

·
Registered
19,812 Posts
wolf said:
im seeing MSRP around 37....add some goodies and tax and your OTD price will be around 45....for the 335 it should be around 50K OTD...

wolf
hahah r u kidding, 37 for the 328, not likely at all, id say the MAX base price for the 328i would be 34,500

·
Horror Business
21,986 Posts
wolf said:

wolf
That's great for you but the Shelby is not even close to being in the same market segment as the 3-series coupe ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts