BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my e46fanatics.com stickers. I like them but I wonder if I should put them on. My car got keyed before so i am not sure if a sticker may make some people think it is ricey or something --> hate and vandalize.......

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
47,771 Posts
You can put it under the hood

·
Registered
250 Posts
Put em on...

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,151 Posts
put it on

drivers side back window at the bottom of the window. i don't
think you will get any haters for the club name sticker
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
865 Posts
mine is above the third brakelight as well... not sure how readable it is on the road though

·
Is NOT A Mechanic
5,738 Posts
I had to wait like 7 months for mine. I kept calling, they were like "sorry, it'll be going out tomorrow." B.S., man. And, to top it off, now that I had my buddy install them (a very reputable sticker installer, by the way), they are making this clicking noise. My buddy says their defective, for sure, and if they were only designed better, they wouldn't require any modifications. I paid good money for this crap. My other buddy has bimmerforum stickers - they don't make any noise at all, and he got them in 3 days. WTF?!?!?! :dunno:

·
.--. . -. .. ...
5,499 Posts
alken said:
I had to wait like 7 months for mine. I kept calling, they were like "sorry, it'll be going out tomorrow." B.S., man. And, to top it off, now that I had my buddy install them (a very reputable sticker installer, by the way), they are making this clicking noise. My buddy says their defective, for sure, and if they were only designed better, they wouldn't require any modifications. I paid good money for this crap. My other buddy has bimmerforum stickers - they don't make any noise at all, and he got them in 3 days. WTF?!?!?! :dunno:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
-not a mod-
31,408 Posts
Cali6869 said:

Men u gettin ripped off! Im getting at 15 hp at the wheel!
Must be the installation!
:lmao: :lmao:
Im about to install my RENNSport sticker, Im hoping to pull at least that...maybe more!! :flipoff:

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
BudMan2003 said:

Im about to install my RENNSport sticker, Im hoping to pull at least that...maybe more!! :flipoff:
I heard the RENNSport Stage 1 stickers have better engineering...
Im sure my tranny would be able to hold up all the hp the sticker stage 1 gives me.

LOL....I hope I get a Badge with my sticker when I order it.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Rogue Engineering
2,478 Posts
Definately stick them on...The added torque was sure an improvement...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts