BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey wattup guys? I'm just wondering how many e46Fans are here at central florida area. It's always good to get to know who's out there in case u need some help with ur car :) so hey, reply and let me know where r u!:pimpin:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Uh yeah...CFBMW is huge. You should of tried looking around a bit more...
:blah:

i am actually a member of cfbmw:), and a forum style website called [email protected] I do know how to research:read:, but I met a guy that is actually a member here that didn't know about cfbmw, so maybe there's some here in the same situation. I'm just trying to find different and new people I may not find at the other forum :p

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I'm almost near the airport and disney. Around Orange Ave.:)
Ok, so pretty far south.

There is a shop that is owned by some CFBMW members, right off Fairbanks in Winter Park ( www.precision-sport.com ), about 2 blocks east of I-4.

There are a number of other BMW folks around the area. A handful near UCF as well.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ill be there next summer..hope to meet some fanatics in orlando...
yeah, let me know where u gonna b around:hi:

Ok, so pretty far south.

There is a shop that is owned by some CFBMW members, right off Fairbanks in Winter Park ( www.precision-sport.com ), about 2 blocks east of I-4.

There are a number of other BMW folks around the area. A handful near UCF as well.
i didnt know bout that place, thanks!!:craig: i actually have to go around there like twice a week, so hopefully ill get to meet them:woot:

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
yeah, let me know where u gonna b around:hi:

i didnt know bout that place, thanks!!:craig: i actually have to go around there like twice a week, so hopefully ill get to meet them:woot:
Yeah, they are really good people, and have a couple HPF cars ;)

Orlando is becoming home to a LOT of boosted bimmers. I need to hurry up and get an E36.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Deltona here. Not really Orlando, but I'm there a lot. Bimmerdude18 I see you're in Deland. Gotta rep west Volusia.
I go to school in Tampa though, so I'm there most of the year.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Deltona here. Not really Orlando, but I'm there a lot. Bimmerdude18 I see you're in Deland. Gotta rep west Volusia.
I'll shoot you a PM if I roll down Tuesday, John should be back in town and getting a certain beast up and running (if all goes according to plan).

You're welcome to ride down with me if you like.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, they are really good people, and have a couple HPF cars ;)

Orlando is becoming home to a LOT of boosted bimmers. I need to hurry up and get an E36.
i know, lately i seen many hot bimmers around:confused:

right now im at tampa, im joining the navy and all my testing and physicls are done there :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I live in the Tampa Bay area, but usually stay in Orlando on the weekends. There is another forum for the Tampa Bay area floridagerman.com if you didn't know. It isn't as popular as here tho.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^i didn't know actually, thanks!! what part of orlando u stay at? yeah, that's y i posted this thread, there is many local forums, but not as popular as e46fanatics..

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'll shoot you a PM if I roll down Tuesday, John should be back in town and getting a certain beast up and running (if all goes according to plan).

You're welcome to ride down with me if you like.
Yeah, that'd be pretty cool. Just lemme know. I'd like to meet some people from the board in the area.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts