BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eisenhaus brings you....... Kelleners Sport - a company of leading performance and professionalism.

The business started in 1983 under the same roof as the established Böhm & Kelleners BMW dealership. Helmut Kelleners, the company’s founder, was 3 times 'TOURING CAR' European champion in BMW and laid the foundation of 'Kelleners Sport' with a self-developed vehicle (aptly named the K3), a 3-series BMW E30 with 3.5 litre engine and 218 hp (252 hp for the 3.5 litre K3-5). Helmut Kelleners’ vision for Kelleners Sport was to offer the same information, technology, experience and fun of racing a high performance BMW to BMW driving enthusiasts. He wanted to make available the thrill of racing that seemed only the very elite professional drivers experienced. Please visit www.Kellenerusa.com

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Is the CF cover for the factory air filter box available? I recently bought from a member on the forum the Kellener's strut bar which looks really good. Just wondering though, do the bars for non-M E46's come now with the center piece annodized in gold or all aluminum?

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sienna325i said:
Is the CF cover for the factory air filter box available? I recently bought from a member on the forum the Kellener's strut bar which looks really good. Just wondering though, do the bars for non-M E46's come now with the center piece annodized in gold or all aluminum?
The carbon fiber factory air filter box is now available and will be up on the site soon. You can get the strut bar in Gold or Silver finish.

·
Banned
8,818 Posts
Nice to see another sponsor, I just home you dont end up like some of them which will remain nameless :rolleyes: .

Hopefully more competition=lower prices :str8pimpi

4,239 Posts
03 Dinan 3 said:
the gains for their pullies are +10HP versus 4 to 11 for UUC.
Which one shall I get? How could it be anywhere from 4 to 11? Shouldn't the HP increase be consistent? :dunno:
Same-size pulleys will, by definition, deliver same results. As I can vouch for UUC's pulleys maximizing available space, it's safe to say that none are bigger.

The difference in quoted numbers is the thing I've been talking about repeatedly for so many years now... using a quoted dyno number for comparison against another quote is a fool's game due to the disparities in testing methods, correction factors, dyno types, and a variety of other factors. As far as "consistency"... no, you don't get that on a dyno. Run your own car 6 times in a row, no two curves will be identical. Slight variations in oil temp, trans temp, etc., along with continuous adaptation will cause a "4-11hp" variation.

I'm not saying Kellener's quotes are "wrong"... I'm saying that their numbers have been affected by their choice of testing methods and would show as smaller numbers or larger numbers if tested by someone else's own set of methods.

Kellener's has an excellent reputation in Europe, glad to see their quality components available in the USA.

- Rob Levinson

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
RYANM330CI said:
The carbon fiber factory air filter box is now available and will be up on the site soon.
Is that air filter box just for show or does it actually provide any performance benefits?

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Two questions:

1. Do you have an authorized dealer near Austin, San Antonio or Dallas, TX? I would like to do the ECU upgrade for the 04 330Ci in the future.

2. How much for the 355mm BBK?

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bigjae1976 said:
Two questions:

1. Do you have an authorized dealer near Austin, San Antonio or Dallas, TX? I would like to do the ECU upgrade for the 04 330Ci in the future.

2. How much for the 355mm BBK?
Pm me :thumbup:

·
Resident CF Whore
2,880 Posts
Is Kelleners a sponsor?
Isn't this against forum policies?
Or do they have some connection with Eisenhaus?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts