BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
Too much "east coast flare" I'd take one that didn't look like a pack of skittles:) Maybe like a black shirt with just white lettering? Either way cool sh!t, let me know when you do the next batch! Do a poll or something for colors! Thanks for setting this up!

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too much "east coast flare" I'd take one that didn't look like a pack of skittles:) Maybe like a black shirt with just white lettering? Either way cool sh!t, let me know when you do the next batch! Do a poll or something for colors! Thanks for setting this up!
lol great idea (keep in mind with digitally printed tees, white ink can't print on a black shirt)

I really like the colors, has a 90s retro look to it. Will consider...
Thanks, but now you gotta wait for the next batch..! And since there weren't even 20 orders in this first batch, it's gonna be hard to get 15-20 more confirmed orders for the second batch before I start taking money orders again.

·
Registered
200 Posts
haha that works. I was kinda on the fence anyways because my car is totally stock, so because race car would be kinda ***** to rep on a t shirt. BUT its super small and classy so I might let is slide.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I like it! I'll get one of the grey ones when the next batch comes. I sub'd, or pm me when I can order one

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CLOSED

Your orders will get to you either SATURDAY (Aug 27) or Monday (Aug 29) via United States Postal Service.

Each order is insured and has delivery confirmation on my end.

Hope you guys enjoy the shirts..!

PM me if you want in on the second batch. With not even 20 shirts in the first batch, I can't guarantee a second batch at the same price. So I would need 15-20 confirmed shirt orders before taking any money or placing any order.

If there is a color combo you can think of, let me know and I can do it (besides black tees, sorry)

haha that works. I was kinda on the fence anyways because my car is totally stock, so because race car would be kinda ***** to rep on a t shirt. BUT its super small and classy so I might let is slide.
It's totally not about having a racecar, it's answering the question as to "why do we modify our cars?" because racecar.
I like it! I'll get one of the grey ones when the next batch comes. I sub'd, or pm me when I can order one
I'll place you on the list for the second batch, but read above these quotes for details.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts