E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just coming home form my cousins lil b-day party when I saw and very nicely modded gret e46 BMW sedan... which had phospyre halos, clears, about 20% tints, roof and spoiler lips, ummm, nice rims, and it was debadged... anyone of you guys know who it is? It was right off on the service road of the L.I.E.

·
AREA 51
1,705 Posts
JoeyGoodfella said:
lol yeah... No more Borat and ALI G, in fact I think you were the one who suggested the change:lmao:

Here I am JoeyGoodfella aka J Goodz :thumbup:
i did suggest the change - the pics freaked me out :D

...its good to see i have some influence here :lmao:

nice sig

·
Registered
747 Posts
Your not going to believe this but it was me. I saw you by the gas station and was checking out your car when it was stoped, so i figured I would also let you check out the halos and the hids in the fogs. Then I saw u make the right and then you kind of pulled over to the side but i wasnt sure if u wanted to talk or anything so I just kept going. When I passed by I was like damn it looked like u wanted to talk, lol. Thats so funny its nice to know there are alot of fantaics all over.

Jimmy

Attachments

·
Registered
747 Posts
JC7727 said:
Your not going to believe this but it was me. I saw you by the gas station and was checking out your car when it was stoped, so i figured I would also let you check out the halos and the hids in the fogs. Then I saw u make the right and then you kind of pulled over to the side but i wasnt sure if u wanted to talk or anything so I just kept going. When I passed by I was like damn it looked like u wanted to talk, lol. Thats so funny its nice to know there are alot of fantaics all over.

Jimmy
You also named most of my mods, good eye :thumbup:

·
Read Only
12,638 Posts
only way to be when you see another fanatic......

and i was on the lie sat. night and saw a few moded bmw cars. i wonder if they belong to the fanatics. and i was going to a wedding to sat. night out at villa lombardi's the
puma wedding he is my cousin to.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.