BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dinan Pimp
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was at the bmw club races at waktins glen there was one e46 running with 18 other e30 and e36's. I know one guy from Philly with a roll cage and gutted interior on his m3. See pics below...

Post some more pics of e46fanatics with track worthy e46's !

I don't have a roll cage or gutted interior but the handleing on this car is a awsome.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Looks very nice! Have you ever driven non 4wd 3series? How would you compare the handling from the regular to the XI?
What suspension mods have you done to the XI?

Very nice car it is so perfect and clean! :thumbup:

·
Dinan Pimp
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have driven a non XI 325i as a loaner it felt slow and less nimble compared to the dinan tuned XI. The car does handle like it's on rails since Dinan Stage II suspension was installed. It includes Dinan springs, Koni rear shocks, Dinan rear sway bar. When I was at the driving school at Watkins Glen I was killing people through the twisties but then I would lose the time I gained on the straight aways because of a lack of horsepower. :( I need a SC !

The camera is from www.chasecam.com . Only drawback is that it's analog. You need a video camera with an input port on it to record the video.

Anyone else ?

·
Registered
52 Posts
very cool, i wanna make a track car so bad.. hmm, also, i've always wondered about the tape over the lights, whats it for?

·
-not a mod-
31,618 Posts
Yop said:
very cool, i wanna make a track car so bad.. hmm, also, i've always wondered about the tape over the lights, whats it for?
To protect from rock dings, and other damaging items that might fly into the car while driving

1 - 8 of 8 Posts