E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol never said it was meant to be professional, just a fix. So far all the issues i had with my car are gone. No more thump and it actually goes into gear smoother. Professional is like 4500 .This is like 30 bucks for the screws ,plate washers and bolts.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its an aluminum bolt supposedly, and I'm not sure on the plate its pretty heavy iron though. I did it this way because my subframe was only torn from one of the four points, so instead of taking everything down for one mount i found this to be a better solution. Either way as much as it pains me, ill be looking into a g in the near future. Bmw may have great quality engines trannys and interior but this issue has really showed their "german engineering" to be A plus (sarcastically)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
As funny and amusing as it may sound, yes it is. I just wanted to share with my fellow fanatics to see if anyone has done it or tried this before.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thank you all for your opinions and thoughts. I have now actually switched the bolts side and cut the bolt to where i can use the trunk. Ill switch the bolt out later due to the limited time i have to work on this. Ill upload a pic later of the trunk and everything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.