BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts

Still to come: Clears/Smoked tails, corners, 1-1.75 inch drop, Mtech 2 Front Bumper....and thats its. Cant be addicted!!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Thank you I had tints before but took them off because they are pretty strict with tint in ny but I just bought some new goodies oem m3 mirrors, m3 seats, mtech rear and acs roof spoiler cant wait to get it on.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Hey Fanatics :D
The most of the Sedans i see are very very hot!!!
I´d like to make my car, look so good like yours! But the most parts here in Germany are unavailable, because they are soo expensive!!
For Example "msuka" you are the owner of the hottest Topazblue E46 I´ve ever saw!!!!
I like your car!!
Greetz from Germany!
Joker85

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Hey Fanatics :D
The most of the Sedans i see are very very hot!!!
I´d like to make my car, look so good like yours! But the most parts here in Germany are unavailable, because they are soo expensive!!
For Example "msuka" you are the owner of the hottest Topazblue E46 I´ve ever saw!!!!
I like your car!!
Greetz from Germany!
Joker85
Thank you, your topaz looks great!:drool:

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
:drool: Msuka where you get your door mirrors??
thank you I got them from a fanatic on this site and will be selling them soon when I get my oem m3 mirrors painted I think he got them from a group buy a while back they are 12 pin and are auto fold will sell them for 140 local.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 232 Posts