BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a nice sedan bumper in titanium silver. OEM, M3 replica, etc. Please attach a picture of what you have and an asking price.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok. Let me know. Silver cars are not common near me. Looking for fenders, headlight trim (pre-facelift) also. Thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
The car in question is a 2004... will the bumper still work for you? I know the headlight trim is no good, and I don't think the fenders will match a pre-facelift car (or will they?), and they're a little damaged.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bumper fits all years. Just as long as it is sedan to sedan. Brackets are different but that's my problem.

·
Registered
'03 325iT Mystic Blau
2,181 Posts
Facelift sedans have clips that are attached to the fenders and click into notches on the top edge of the fenders. It's easier putting pre-face bumpers on facelift cars than vice-versa, as you can just cut that bracket off the fender.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am still waiting to take possession of the parts car I'm buying, after which I'll have titanium silver parts available. Was supposed to get it tomorrow, but some issues on the seller's side have arisen, hopefully to be resolved in another few days.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts