E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have a modded E46 sedan post your pic here I want to see if I can get some ideas. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
i just made a couple more mods so when it stops raining here for more than a week i'll wash the car and take some nice pics for you... well, for me, but i'll share ;)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LewDog said:
i just made a couple more mods so when it stops raining here for more than a week i'll wash the car and take some nice pics for you... well, for me, but i'll share ;)
Het thanks great car

·
Registered
383 Posts
here's a couple i just took with my new M3 style lip spoiler on... tomorrow im gonna take some "artistic" shots of my car (finally)

I'm getting Projector46 headlights in about a week so definately look forward to seeing some sweet pics! still have a lot of work to do to get it how i want it but these are just to help you out on ideas

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bimmerchop said:
Bimmercop is that CT were you took those pics if they are great job I love the scenery you have going there

·
Registered
11,154 Posts
Thanks, yea it is, it's a place close by to my house over here, soon I'll have some more pics up with my new mods at the same location, but with some fall scenery, too bad the camera I've been using sucks, it's a sony 2.1 MP, next mod should be a new camera :lmao:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts