E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you asking...

Let me know what you think.

Let me guess what you all are thinking,,, lower!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
~*EuROTeCH*~ said:
lookin good!! Why did you not paint the front trim? Are you planning on getting a different bumper?
do you mean the front bumper grill? silver?

i'll probably do that, but replacing the front end will be later down the road.

·
'a certain moderator'
35,500 Posts
those wheels are :pimpin: ,dont look like 18's at all, look bigger. what color is that? looks really nice.

-brendan

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
~*EuROTeCH*~ said:
In the picture, it appears that your side trim molding is painted body color? Am I just seeing things?:dunno:
nah, just the reflection of the grey skies and angle of pic, their black.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
simsima325 said:
those wheels are :pimpin: ,dont look like 18's at all, look bigger. what color is that? looks really nice.

-brendan
do they? to me they look small. i'm kinda regretting i didn't spend the xtra cash and got the 19's.

·
'a certain moderator'
35,500 Posts
if u feel that they are too small, i am sure u could find someone on this board to take them off your hands for close to what u paid, and throw down the extra $ for the big boys. :thumbup:

either way, looks good

-brendan

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
when you drop it they'll look bigger

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
any probs w/warranty after dropping?

the only reason i haven't dropped yet is the warranty. any of you guys had probs with this?

·
Registered
78 Posts
yo i have exactly the same rims as urs,,, wat size of tires did u put on them? :thumbup:
cause i have 225/40 18 on , and it seems kind of small for the wheels

·
Registered
216 Posts
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I love those wheels looks like the OEM M3 19".

What brand are those wheels? I want them :D

Greets

·
Registered
420 Posts
Looks great to me.

Very clean! BTW, the Wheel Exchange doesn't list this wheel on their site? Wondering where you got them from? I absolutely love the wheels on the M3, and have always wondered how they'd look on a sedan. I guess now I know.

Any more pics?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Looks great to me.

AWay said:
Very clean! BTW, the Wheel Exchange doesn't list this wheel on their site? Wondering where you got them from? I absolutely love the wheels on the M3, and have always wondered how they'd look on a sedan. I guess now I know.

Any more pics?
i bought them from www.thewheelexchange.com. I actually found it on ebay though. they don't have this wheel on their website yet, just in their auctions. these are 18's on my 330i. I just found out that thewheelexchange don't make these wheels in 19's yet. They do have the US version in 19's, but too many of those around already, ya'na'wa'i mean.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Could you post more pix please? Side shot and close up?

Would be great.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts