BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Mod Squad
12,623 Posts
I don't get it, people used to dig the Kerscher rear, now folks are dogging it. :dunno: I still think it's hot, especially when it's finished off with a quad exhaust. :drool:

·
Registered
457 Posts
russ330 said:
I don't get it, people used to dig the Kerscher rear, now folks are dogging it. :dunno: I still think it's hot, especially when it's finished off with a quad exhaust. :drool:
Yea the kerscher needs a quad and nothing else

·
Registered
133 Posts
That white bumper would probably flow a little better with some sort of a rear diffuser :dunno:

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
surferdude013 said:
the rims on the blue one have the fattest lip i've ever seen on a 3er

Those bumpers are hideous and the white does look like a 360's lol but horrible! Fattest lip on a 3er? Well i know you meant reg. 3 series but this is still a 3, an M3 haha :thumbup:

·
Registered
545 Posts
iLLG35 said:
Those bumpers are hideous and the white does look like a 360's lol but horrible! Fattest lip on a 3er? Well i know you meant reg. 3 series but this is still a 3, an M3 haha :thumbup:
i hate cars with too much crap on them like those two...the red m3 tho is very juicy!!! :drool:

·
Registered
63 Posts
someone on here has the rear bumper like that white one above. i believe he has dual exhaust tho like the ferrari. i know ive seen pics of it on here before.

what spoiler is on that redm3 widebody? i really like it for some reason

1 - 20 of 25 Posts