BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
Joined
·
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On MTV's show, "Cribs," they visited the house of some rock star, I think his band was named "Silverdust" or "Silver..." something...

And you know how they always have to show off their cars? Well, this guy had a Topaz Blue E46 sedan, and that was the only car out there! (Besides the phat tour bus he had.) But yeah, I thought it was pretty tight to finally see an E46 on MTV Cribs, and I thought I'd share that with ya'll. ;)
 

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
Joined
·
2,124 Posts
adam corrolla has an e46 m3 that he was makin fun of ...saying that it was in the shop more then him actually driving it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,817 Posts
Black330ci said:
adam corrolla has an e46 m3 that he was makin fun of ...saying that it was in the shop more then him actually driving it!
He even tried to sell his E46 M3 brakes on ebay ahhaha...I think he signed them also or some BS. Looks like he is into modding:lmao: :lmao:

On the same note, Carson Daly also has an E46 M3.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
395 Posts
Ward said:


He even tried to sell his E46 M3 brakes on ebay ahhaha...I think he signed them also or some BS. Looks like he is into modding:lmao: :lmao:

On the same note, Carson Daly also has an E46 M3.
:lmao: carson daly is a queer, he was in my town gettin a car wash last year in his e46 3conv..greenish color...btw HOW THE FOCK does Jennifer Love or that other girl i forgot her name..go out w/ carson daly:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 

·
hammer talks like this
Joined
·
4,292 Posts
MarketWizard said:

:lmao: carson daly is a queer, he was in my town gettin a car wash last year in his e46 3conv..greenish color...btw HOW THE FOCK does Jennifer Love or that other girl i forgot her name..go out w/ carson daly:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
think they broke up...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,817 Posts
MarketWizard said:

:lmao: carson daly is a queer, he was in my town gettin a car wash last year in his e46 3conv..greenish color...btw HOW THE FOCK does Jennifer Love or that other girl i forgot her name..go out w/ carson daly:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
The other girl might be Tara Reid. She went out with him too for a while
 

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
Joined
·
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I saw Tara Reid at the "Palms" Hotel/Casino in Vegas just a couple weekends ago, and she was with one of the dudes from nsync, that fool with the long dreads. She's friggin hot though, I'd b*ng her in a heartbeat. :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,315 Posts
yeah man...

And if you realize it, the preview of the next cribs, I think I saw an M5....but not sure...
 

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
Joined
·
4,348 Posts
Patti Labelle had an M5 and Downtown Julie Brown had a Z8.
 

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
Joined
·
2,846 Posts
DropTopBM said:
jadakiss has a complete hamann X5 4.4

dude, what happened to ur music video shoot out ? :eeps:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,465 Posts
ac325ci said:



dude, what happened to ur music video shoot out ? :eeps:

the video was never shot :thumbdwn:

they will call me if they have a change of plans, which i doubt, because the song is way old now :banghead:
 

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
Joined
·
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There's something about BMWs, especially the E46s, that are just f*ckin "cool..."
 

·
Unregistered User
Joined
·
446 Posts
Faheem Daddy said:
On MTV's show, "Cribs," they visited the house of some rock star, I think his band was named "Silverdust" or "Silver..." something...

And you know how they always have to show off their cars? Well, this guy had a Topaz Blue E46 sedan, and that was the only car out there! (Besides the phat tour bus he had.) But yeah, I thought it was pretty tight to finally see an E46 on MTV Cribs, and I thought I'd share that with ya'll. ;)
it was a 325i without even the sport package. kinda plain for a 'rock star'. actually very plain. :D
 

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
Joined
·
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, the guy didn't seem to be the type to hang out on E46Fanatics.com...I think he just got it for his wife or whatever. But either way, our beloved E46 made it on to MTV Cribs!
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top