E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just sayn i replaced my front brake rotors,brake pads,brake sensors,both front belts,1 pulley,oil change,and expansion tank for about 950 with labor! dont be dum and take ur car to the dealership. thay just wana rape u. got it done at lutz performace down in tampa florida.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
true.always drove hondas and integras so am new to german **** but just sayn. here alot on complaining about bmw costs before i bought it but its not as bad a i thought. just go to a good independent mechanic that specializes in bmw

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh def more rewarding all the way around than japanese cars. i could of done it myself but being new to bmw i didnt wana mess anything up. but hopefully getting on this forums gona help me with the diys in the near future. by the way wat are the syptoms of a bad key. my cars been having problems turniing on wen its cold but i turn the key it makes absolutely no noise and doesnt crank but everything elactrical turns on. am thinking its the key but dont really know. does it wenever the hell it wants. hasnt done it for a couple of days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.