BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for natural brown sport seats +/- rear seat for 01 e46 touring. Would also consider a different color, to recover or dye. Located in Seattle.
Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Jules. I might have a set but I’m in Socal. Might not work but I figure I’d throw it out there. They’re currently in my car but I might be changing up my interior soon.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Derrick. Keep me posted if you decide you want to part with them. Road trip to SoCal isn't so bad, especially during the grey PNW fall/winter!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Derrick - I can be a backup if Jules doesnt want them. Looking to refresh my orientblau touring (factory sport beige) with a natural brown sport interior. Local to Los Angeles as well.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Derrick, have you given any more thoughts to swapping that interior? I'm still looking for seats.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Jules. I might have a set but I’m in Socal. Might not work but I figure I’d throw it out there. They’re currently in my car but I might be changing up my interior soon.

Derrick- I got your message, but unable to respond for some reason (sent a message to the admin so hopefully will be fixed) Yes, still looking and interested!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jules - I sent you another message this time with my email address. Can you email me so I can send your pics?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hey Derrick,

I got your PM but due to some forum glitch am unable to reply. Could you send me one with your email so we could keep chatting?

Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts