BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
'04 325i, '02 325iT
714 Posts
I don't think you can purchase just the frame separately and I doubt you want to pay for a brand new boot just to get the frame.

I'm headed to the salvage yard this afternoon and I'll see if there are any manual trans cars there that still have the boot intact. If I can find one I'd sell it to you for cost plus actual shipping. It would probably end up being around 10 or 15 bucks total.

You could also check your local pick n pull yards nearby to see if they have one.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Mark, I'd appreciate that!

Apologies to the person that PM'd, for some reason the forum is not allowing me to reply because it says my post count is 0! Not sure how to fix that.

·
Registered
'04 325i, '02 325iT
714 Posts
Thanks Mark, I'd appreciate that!

Apologies to the person that PM'd, for some reason the forum is not allowing me to reply because it says my post count is 0! Not sure how to fix that.
For whatever reason posts in the for sale sub forum and a few other sub forums don't count towards your post count.

I'll let you know if I find any shift boots at the salvage yard this afternoon. Most of the cars at this yard I go to have been pretty picked over... There were a few new E46's there last time so I might get lucky.

·
Registered
'04 325i, '02 325iT
714 Posts
I stopped to several salvage yards over the past few days. No luck finding one. Sounds like ZHPizza is your best bet at this point, or ebay if that falls through.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I stopped to several salvage yards over the past few days. No luck finding one. Sounds like ZHPizza is your best bet at this point, or ebay if that falls through.
I appreciate you taking the time to look around for me!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts