E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where to buy? My m3 came without them. They're bare steel pipes currently. Anyone here selling?

How do i bolt them anyways? They sell some at local parts store at ~$16 a piece but they stain pretty quick.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
All i needed to do is clean them good. All the ss, chrome what ever it is was hiding underneath the dirt light rust. No need for new tips, just used some 2000 sand paper and water and they are shiny. Cant believe none of u guys could tell me just to clean them good and that i actually has ss tips. Anyway glad they are cleaned.

·
Registered
29 Posts
All i needed to do is clean them good. All the ss, chrome what ever it is was hiding underneath the dirt light rust. No need for new tips, just used some 2000 sand paper and water and they are shiny. Cant believe none of u guys could tell me just to clean them good and that i actually has ss tips. Anyway glad they are cleaned.
Well first of all you never posted pics of the tips in their current condition also you said you didn't have any and were looking for a set, so everyone was under the impression you didn't have any. Most people know you can clean them using methods similar to yours..

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No i shouldn't expect that you're right, just that someone that knows m3's could've said all m3 come with ss tips. Its weird how all of the tip was covered and looked like crap. Not a bit of ss was showing. So much for stainless steel...

·
Registered
29 Posts
This motor just like the oem brake pads seem to produce a ton of dust/debree. You can clean the car, but in just the matter of a few days of driving the tips will look bad again along with the front wheels especially lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.