BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://youtu.be/gy9Rqxz0cAo

Hey guys so I recently filmed and edited (all solo shots no cameraman) a short video of my new to me '02 M3 I picked up in November. Thought I would post it here, check it out and let me know what you all think!
A little about the car...
Canadian car, first and last winter it's going to see.
200xxx kms
ECS tuning BMW performance SSK
Umnitza angel eye Orion V2.5 halos
245 square setup with blizzaks
Subframe reinforcement and all rear end poly bushings
All 4 corners strut mount reinforcements
Some blackout cosmetics.
MAINTENANCE !!!

Upcoming mods
BC Forged HB09 19" wheels
VF Engineering VF480 SC kit
Status Gruppe CSL CF lip/trunk
Status Gruppe headers and Muffler

Work in progress!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and cameras...
Nikon D5100 DSLR with kit lens
Go pro hero 3 black edition

This is my 4th or 5th full edit I've made. Others were Afghanistan missions. I'm no pro at the film/editing just have fun with it so pros go easy on me haha

·
Vendor
13,155 Posts
Nice flick!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Very nice video, was this m3 stock or custom? and why choose the m3 over the m4? would it be price wise or for performance? I ask this because i'm looking at getting a starter car but i'm on a budget.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice video, was this m3 stock or custom? and why choose the m3 over the m4? would it be price wise or for performance? I ask this because i'm looking at getting a starter car but i'm on a budget.

Hey thanks! Its stock except for some visual mods from Umnitza and an ECS tuning short shift kit.

I chose the e46 M3 because it is arguably the last car BMW ever made purely for the enthusiast also arguably the most sought after car BMW has ever made. I had owned faster cars like a skyline gtr and more bells n whistle cars like the Audi s4 and I can honestly say THIS is what driving is supposed to feel like, a third pedal and a proper shifter in the palm of your hand... The M4 I'm sure is amazing in its own ways, but these were my reasons. Also didn't have to fork over 50k+ for it. But that's just a bonus.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts