BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I picked up an e46 M3 project car and I'm looking for some parts. I'm turning to the m3 forum for some help with this. Here's a list of what I am looking for. My car is a 2001 M3 6MT full spec silver/black model.
Parts needed: Most interior parts; seats (heated, lumbar), full center console pieces, moonroof slide, steering wheel
Rear differential.
Located in Bay Area, willing to travel within bay area for right parts.
Thanks for all your help!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hey everyone,
I picked up an e46 M3 project car and I'm looking for some parts. I'm turning to the m3 forum for some help with this. Here's a list of what I am looking for. My car is a 2001 M3 6MT full spec silver/black model.
Parts needed: Most interior parts; seats (heated, lumbar), full center console pieces, moonroof slide, steering wheel
Rear differential.
Located in Bay Area, willing to travel within bay area for right parts.
Thanks for all your help!
Where in bay area are you? I just took out my roof liner/sunroof glass/slider cassette. Mine is black.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
243 Posts
I saw some of those parts on the official m3forum, Nam3forum.com. Good luck with the project. There's also a thread for adding working M4 seats to the E46 M3. Also a very good diff discussion going on.

Reactions: BM3LSB

·
Registered
243 Posts
Check out mpartsworldwide on eBay and instagram. They’re in nj but ship
+1
Specialized German in California sent me a good working engine earlier this year. You could try them as well.
Car-parts.com is a hub where salvage places post parts. You can try there but proceed with caution and do your research when you find one.

Reactions: BM3LSB
1 - 5 of 5 Posts