I received a lot of emails regarding the mirrors. Here's more information.
1. They are replica E46 M3 mirrors and not OEM
2. They will only fit sedan and not coupe
3. They are painted 475 Saphire Black Metalic
4. There is (2) galss mirrors included. They are not tinted and not heated.
5. There is NO motors included. You will have to use yours or buy new ones.
6. They will have all of the features that you have right now (ie: tilt on reverse since you will be using your motors)
7. They where never installed on my car (Beside for test purposes).
8. I bought them from eBay and I paid over 250$ USD for them.
9. It's been a month since I have them.
10. They have the ability to fold like the euro version but only manually not electrically.
11. Reason why I'm selling them. I prefer my Hagus one.
They are in perfect condition. The finish is perfect especially if your car is that color.
They are not broken, scratched or anything.
If you have any other question(s) feel free to ask.
The selling price is set to $120 USD.
SO if you want to save lots of $$$ this could be a good deal.
Dont' want to spoil the news, but just want to help other members, but what are they exactly made of, pretty easy to answer. Either plastic or metal right? Simple question. Just looking out for other members .
A forum community dedicated to BMW E46, E90, and F30 owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about M performance, turbo kits, engine swaps, builds, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!