BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a break from the rain today in San Diego. Perfect opportunity to wash! I just got the wheels earlier this week. Thanks for letting me share...enjoy!

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,607 Posts
dame thats pimp!

·
Poor M3 Owner
745 Posts
Nice wheels.:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Where did u get those from?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
:bow: :thumbup:

·
Registered
769 Posts
god damn...nice, woo my car payment coming lolz, how do i save up money if i dont have a job....damn.....:banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Anyone driving on HREs is a big baller thats a fact .. I got quoted 4,000$ for 18s, my dream of owning HREs got flushed down the toilet today :sad:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the comments!

I got the rims right from HRE--they are right around the corner from wher I work. According to HREs website, the 19x9 fronts are $1,089 each and the 19x10 rears are $1,153 each. Also, mine have the brushed finish which retails for an additional $227 per wheel. I was lucky enough to have a hookup so I got a deal.

Don't pay full price, though. You can pretty easily find someone who can get you a deal...you just have to ask! I think someone on Roadfly is a distributor and was offering something like 20% off.

I'll try and get more pics, but I'm leaving for vacation so it might be a week or so. Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
395 Posts
sweeeet asss ride:thumbup:

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
Nice those wheels are a perfect combination with the color :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts