BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of front and rear seats out of my E46 M3. They are power and heated. They don't have inflatable bolsters.

Initially, I was going to recover them but I found a set locally that allowed me to just stay with the grey and focus on my other projects I have. Yeah, I would love to have cinnamon, imola, etc. in my Carbon Black M3 but maybe further down the road.

So, these seats definitely need attention. The drivers side is in need of help. It's mainly cosmetic. The passenger seat isn't as bed but still needs attention. I mean, you could run them like this if you need some seats? My cousin has a E36 M3 that we may just stick them into if there is no interest.

The rear seats aren't too bad. A nice round of lexol/leatherique and they would be nice. Now, this car is from texas so the leather is a bit dry. The seams on the top of the rear seat as well as the headrest are showing signs. I just want to be upfront here. Again, you can easily use them like this. Maybe get them hydrated and then fix them. That's up to you.

One thing, I had to "rob" the seat belt buckles from these seats as they weren't there on the new seats I got. Not sure why? Also, the yellow plug under the seat was the same way. Someone dissasembled the plug and left all the connectors lying around. I robbed my old seats of that connector as well. You can easily plug them in but just wanted to let you know.

I'm located in the DFW area, Addison, TX.

Photos
Give me a moment to get them uploaded.

Price
$200 for local pickup for the front and rear. I'm flexible so shoot me an offer. Prefer local pickup.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I sold them locally a week ago. Probably worked out for everyone. Shipping would have been spendy for the condition they were in. They needed to be recovered.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts