BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2002 BMW M3
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a CSL Trunk for my 02 E45 coupe but before I do I wanted to see which one you guys recommend. I was thinking of getting the OEM one but after its all said and done it just comes out to be over 2K and thats just crazy. What other brands do you guys recommend that fits good??

·
Registered
4 Posts
You’re pretty much rolling the dice with any other brand with the potential to spend the same amount of money to get it to fit right. If you don’t care about fit just go with any aftermarket rep that is made from the OE mold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just a heads up right now only thing you can get like right away is trunks 1200 and up I’ve searched since June for a CSL CF and only places that have them in stock are the $$$$ ones I’ve had one on order since June thru ecs tunjng

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

·
Registered
32,700 Posts
I havent been able to Find any used OE trunks anywhere literally none.
I saw like 5 of them last week. They are listed on offerup. I was looking for an M3 rear bumper, so M3 shit came up. kept running into those damn trunks, but the title said M3 rear.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm looking to get a CSL Trunk for my 02 E45 coupe but before I do I wanted to see which one you guys recommend. I was thinking of getting the OEM one but after its all said and done it just comes out to be over 2K and thats just crazy. What other brands do you guys recommend that fits good??
2K? I bought mine off Schmiedmann in Denmark for $979.00 Plus shipping $200.00 usd back in April, they've slightly gone up now and shipping take 45 days lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts