BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 BMW M3 Convertible for sale. It has the removable hardtop as well as the wind deflector for the rear seat. It is Laguna Seca Blue, along with the top, and the interior is black. It has the manual 6-speed transmission, tinted windows, original cd business radio. It has no modifications except for the fuel pump has just been converted to the inline style instead of in-tank. It has had the rear pinion seal replaced as well as the alternator. Regular 7500K mile oil changes with full synthetic Mobil 1. Currently has 146k miles on it and still running strong.

Wanting to sell because I would like to have a more fuel-efficient car that is less costly to maintain. Currently looking for a 2006 and up Black Honda Civic Sedan with less than 75k miles, under $10k. Willing to trade or sell. Would like $10k or best offer.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have a 2002 BMW M3 Convertible for sale. It has the removable hardtop as well as the wind deflector for the rear seat. It is Laguna Seca Blue, along with the top, and the interior is black. It has the manual 6-speed transmission, tinted windows, original cd business radio. It has no modifications except for the fuel pump has just been converted to the inline style instead of in-tank. It has had the rear pinion seal replaced as well as the alternator. Regular 7500K mile oil changes with full synthetic Mobil 1. Currently has 146k miles on it and still running strong.

Wanting to sell because I would like to have a more fuel-efficient car that is less costly to maintain. Currently looking for a 2006 and up Black Honda Civic Sedan with less than 75k miles, under $10k. Willing to trade or sell. Would like $10k or best offer.

Where do you live and how long have you owned the car?

-Will S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since I purchased the car in May of 2015, I have replaced the rear pinion seal, the alternator, tinted the windows. I plan on getting some interior pictures today after I wash it. We have snow every couple days and it makes things a mess.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New photos

New pictures I took today!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts