E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I purchased my 330 last week and I too am a victim of the burnt bowls in the ZKW lights. I want to get them repaired, but I've been trying to figure out the best way to go about it. And from what I've seen, it seems that E90 projector bowls are almost a direct drop in, which is nice because they're still OEM parts essentially... That seems to be the best method...

Can anyone confirm this is the way to go? Also, best place to source the lights? Ebay doesn't seem to have anything.. Anyone here have any to sell??

Oh, my current stock light setup is bi-xenon with auto-leveling.. I'd like to keep all functions working, but I don't think that will be a problem if I'm just changing bowls...

Also, taillights. I'd like to swap out the OEM tails for the red/clear ones I've found and shown below... What lights are these and how hard is it to find them? Anyone have any links??

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, thanks for the quick reply... Those are perfect and price is right... Quality is good I assume? Is this a pretty reputable online parts source?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.