BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2 Front Pair of Premium Heated, leather black, no scratches, Excellent condition from 328i 2000. Just purchased this silv/blk 328i last week and keeping other sport seats w/o heat selling the Premium. I upgraded the 944T blk seats to heat also, feels nice.

$600obo
E46 Heat Prem blk Seats Excellent Pair !

leave your email for photos.

·
Registered
270 Posts

·
ROI-ndian
1,213 Posts
id be interested, do they fit a 330ci

·
Suck it easy.............
2,467 Posts
sedan seats wont fit a coupe, there's no handle to lift the seat to get to the rear seats...if that makes sense.

·
Banned
2,186 Posts
hate to burst your bubble but no one is going to give you that much for non-sport seats. I've seen whole interiors (front & rear seats) go for less than that.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You say BMW seats not worth much ?

BMW seats don't bring the bucks like Porsche seats you say? Well I priced the BMW seats much less than price of used 1986 944 seats. After I post new photos they will sell to some lucky sole, heck I have already had 2 bottom feeders offer $450 + shipping. I declined, because they are much nicer than what they saw on an auction on Ebay, these are higher value due to condition, no wear, no scratches, wrinkles. They are heated and black, they look new and leather feels new and the lumbar elect pump works great. Hell man I may rail them into the Porsche, I mean these Premium seats are so clean it's sick people !

Will sell to most interested.

Here are some Used Porsche seat Prices to look at.
GT3 $4000 pair leather
996 $2000 pr Turbo
993 $1600 pr Turbo
993 $1000 pr (my car)
911 $900 sport
911 $750 pair no power no heat
928 $1200 pair

·
Banned
2,186 Posts
Re: You say BMW seats not worth much ?

EURO951 said:
BMW seats don't bring the bucks like Porsche seats you say? Well I priced the BMW seats much less than price of used 1986 944 seats. After I post new photos they will sell to some lucky sole, heck I have already had 2 bottom feeders offer $450 + shipping. I declined, because they are much nicer than what they saw on an auction on Ebay, these are higher value due to condition, no wear, no scratches, wrinkles. They are heated and black, they look new and leather feels new and the lumbar elect pump works great. Hell man I may rail them into the Porsche, I mean these Premium seats are so clean it's sick people !

Will sell to most interested.

Here are some Used Porsche seat Prices to look at.
GT3 $4000 pair leather
996 $2000 pr Turbo
993 $1600 pr Turbo
993 $1000 pr (my car)
911 $900 sport
911 $750 pair no power no heat
928 $1200 pair

Dude!! Who the hell said anything about Porsche seat??? All I said was that the NON-SPORT seats suck and most people on here that have em are dying to get the Sport seats. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rich

·
2,265 Posts
doesn't matter what condition they're in, how nnice they are, what features they have, what other new porsche seats cost, all that matters is the market. The market sets the price. Frankly I'm surprised people offered $450 for them. Nothing against you, that's just the way things work. Now sport seats, those fetch a pretty penny. But there just isn't a market for the non-sport seats.

Maybe you should apologize to the people you called bottom feeders, because I highly doubt you'll ever get an offer higher than that.

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,502 Posts
Dave said:
doesn't matter what condition they're in, how nnice they are, what features they have, what other new porsche seats cost, all that matters is the market. The market sets the price. Frankly I'm surprised people offered $450 for them. Nothing against you, that's just the way things work. Now sport seats, those fetch a pretty penny. But there just isn't a market for the non-sport seats.

Maybe you should apologize to the people you called bottom feeders, because I highly doubt you'll ever get an offer higher than that.
I agree, im sure people who offer you thought they were sport seats. And people who are into mods would want to get rid of there premium one to get the sport seats. You might be better off E-Bay normally people there are in the market for replacement of there stock seats.

srcstc - I will offer you that much for your sand sport seats :) Better yet lets trade up even....

·
Suck it easy.............
2,467 Posts
Dave said:

well said dave.....:thumbup:

shoot, if thats the case..any M owners with black seats wants to trade me :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
$600 "OR BEST OFFER" (obo), Hold the press, The Price was never firm to begin with fellas. Nothing personal, but when your time comes to sell your entry level 323i BMW I will be remember to post my educated and experienced opinion. You know, how slow your 323 is, just get a 325i and basically refer you to Ebay. Nothing personal, really I just want buyers to be well informed that they are slowass and sucky compared to a 2k2 M3 or entry level Pcar, and don't expect a hot rod just because you pay over $20k for a 323i bone stock. 323i just not my flavor, nothing personal I just am a hardcore sportscar enthusiast.

I mean it appears that one could just freely add sucky opinions and offer no bid or even show slight interest in the classifieds.

You understand that your biased opinions are informative yet on the other hand they seem to lack purpose other than to cut someone at their knees..

In this classified section, lease let BWM owners form their own opinion before crapping on the OEM item which they are interested in and fella please understand that my Turbo S will daterape your 323i and modded 2k2 M3 on any given Sunday.

"Go Raiders ! "

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.