E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Homies...I've decided to replace the material on my headliner and pillars. I recently got a quote of 35$ p/yd for material from a local dealer. That seems a bit excessive to me and being the bargain shopper that I am, I am always in search of the best for less.

Question...can anyone guide me to a dealer that offers replacement kits for the entire interior (all pillars and the liner)? Or a dealer that offers yds of material? I'd greatly appreciate it. :excited:

·
Registered
6 Posts
1/8" foam-backed headliner material

I searched alot online & found a website called (yourautotrimstore.com) they're the only ones who carry 1/8" foamed backed headliner material that is needed to allow for clearances of the sunroof sliding panel. When I called them they were very familiar with the issue with bmw sunroofs & said they sold alot of it. They sell it in a imatation suede material (4 colors) that almost perfectly matches the original (sand/beige) color of my 2000 328i interior. It comes in four colors @$14/yd (60"x36")(see their webpage) They also sell the high temp spray adheasive @ $10/15oz can needed to install it. I also did a quick coupon code search online & found a 15% off coupon code for their site that was still valid. I bought 3 yrds of suede & 2 cans of adheasive for $64.74
$14.33 shipping
$0.0 tax
-$9.71 15% discount
$69.37 delivered

1 - 2 of 2 Posts