BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I’m posting everywhere so here goes.

If your running the newer gen 3 ess 550 supercharger kit on your m3 e46 can you please please tell me what size 6 rib belt tou are running or even better the part number on your belt ? I’m having problems getting my belt to fit my kit and i need to find out if my belt is wrong or perhaps I’m doing something wrong ? I really appreciate any help anyone can give me as I’m stuck in a rut at the moment. Thanks in advance. :thumbup:

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hi

I’m posting everywhere so here goes.

If your running the newer gen 3 ess 550 supercharger kit on your m3 e46 can you please please tell me what size 6 rib belt tou are running or even better the part number on your belt ? I’m having problems getting my belt to fit my kit and i need to find out if my belt is wrong or perhaps I’m doing something wrong ? I really appreciate any help anyone can give me as I’m stuck in a rut at the moment. Thanks in advance. :thumbup:
Take a piece of rope and loop it around the pulleys how the belt should be , measure the lengths of the rope and take it to near by autopart store they should be able to match you a belt , take same size , smaller size and bigger size

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Take a piece of rope and loop it around the pulleys how the belt should be , measure the lengths of the rope and take it to near by autopart store they should be able to match you a belt , take same size , smaller size and bigger size
Yeh thanks ive done it and its now resolved. Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts