E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BMW HAS MADE AN OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE!!! and on occasion they do respond! Make your Voices HEARD! tell them what you want them to know!! Let them know who there greatest fans are!!! Lets make this known! make sure they know your biggest issues.... aka less weight more sporty

OFFICIAL BMW FACEBOOK FANPAGE LINK CLICK IT!

GO DO IT NOW:woot::woot::woot::woot::4ngie:

·
Registered
17,008 Posts
Did you seriously just bump your thread twice in the 2 minutes after you made the original post? I was going to join the group, but now I don't want to because of how stupid you are.

·
Registered
2003 330i/5
195 Posts
Haha....WoW.....:loco: Somebody got a little :excited:

May I suggest decaf?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Did you seriously just bump your thread twice in the 2 minutes after you made the original post? I was going to join the group, but now I don't want to because of how stupid you are.
Woah... u mad?

·
Registered
3 Posts
kpeng ...I'm assuming your a thread god of sort? No ..more like Satan of the threads lol. Anyways nice car though...and license plate you in Europe? I see gainesville Fl. Hrm..

·
Registered
3 Posts
To the OP: Slow down man... YES decaf you need it lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hardly ...but I would like to see what he says ;)

·
Registered
610 Posts
kpeng ...I'm assuming your a thread god of sort? No ..more like Satan of the threads lol. Anyways nice car though...and license plate you in Europe? I see gainesville Fl. Hrm..
lol

·
Registered
398 Posts
over 20,000 posts....seems like he lives on the threads lol.....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts