Votes: 1 1.0%
  • The_Fixer

Votes: 10 10.2%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be no January E46 of the Month contest. Instead, 2021's previous winners battle it out for the glory to be named 2021 E46of the Year! The only prize here is fame and an updated badge to reflect your victory over others. Voting will run throughout the month and a winner will be crowned on Friday, the 28th when the poll officially closes. Below are the previous winners. If any of them would like to post up WHY they should have your vote, I welcome them to the podium.

Good luck!

-Mike

April - @VpointVick

May - @alexk64

June - @Touring Racer

July - @suryap

August - @Hisdem

September - @sillieidiot

October - @NPERROTTY

November - @Singlestar5683

December - @The_Fixer

·
Premium Member
2002 330 Ci
1,797 Posts
As the only touring it's clear that my car is superior and more deserving of COTY.
:LOL:

EDIT: Oopps! I guess it's between Touring Racer and I
Superior? Please..... my battle hardened little vert survived a 90mph hit from an Isuzu Rodeo and still runs drives like a dream.

Vote for my vert!

·
Registered
1980 733i, 2006 m3
491 Posts
aww man. I probably would have better luck as E46 of the year if I submitted in October lol
Well, tell us why (with a picture). I remember you stating something about your car decked out for Halloween.
There are quality pics here, and I'm torn!
Persuade us.

·
Premium Member
2002 330 Ci
1,797 Posts
Well, tell us why (with a picture). I remember you stating something about your car decked out for Halloween.
Persuade us.
I'm not against having other pics, but I think adding other pics defeats the purpose of this specific challenge.

Winners were picked in previous months based on the pics provided. Now it's winner of the year based on the pics that they won by.

Also, vote for the underdog..... the beat up vert that takes a licking and keeps on ticking. Lol

·
Registered
1980 733i, 2006 m3
491 Posts
Good point!
You are definitely in my running list. Especially knowing how much that ride put you through.
Let's keep this rumble going!

Kinda feels bad for you guys allowed only one pic.

·
Premium Member
30,205 Posts
Persuade us.
I'm not against having other pics, but I think adding other pics defeats the purpose of this specific challenge.

Winners were picked in previous months based on the pics provided. Now it's winner of the year based on the pics that they won by.

Also, vote for the underdog..... the beat up vert that takes a licking and keeps on ticking. Lol
Agreed. I'll just have to submit a similar pic next year and hope for the best lol

but yeah, should vote for me because I'm the true underdog. It's hard to compete interior vs. exterior 😂

·
Premium Member
2000 E46 Touring modified for endurance racing
43 Posts
Touring Racer's setup is perfect. Track car goals for sure.
Matilda does sit “just right,” doesn’t she? She just needs a bit more power to compete consistently in “A” class in our race series.
soooooooo S54 HellWagon coming soon!

·
Premium Member
2000 E46 Touring modified for endurance racing
43 Posts
Happy New Year!
Thanks to those of you who voted for Matilda The Grocery Getter (the silver race wagon)

We sure had a lot of fun putting her together, and really have a blast racing her.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts