BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently bought an 03 330i and have not seen many cars with the same colour and was wondering it it was a rare one?

·
Registered
26,059 Posts
Fern Green Metallic (386)? Ugliest color BMW ever made, except for the other ugly greens which are worse, and red, any red.

OP, how many miles on it? I couldn't see if it's a manual or not, but if it is, and you live in the northeast US, you should meet me to see if I can do something for you? Meet me under exit 14B of the New Jersey Turnpike next Tuesday night at 1:30 a.m. Come alone; bring a maglite xl50 and some slices.

Hideous car. How can you drive it? The shame you must feel inside of it. The difficulty of dressing in clothes that color-coordinate with 386 is intense--maybe try more purples and yellows?

So sorry, OP. So...is it manual? What would you want for me to take it off your hands?

·
Registered
E30M3 Race F10 535 R1150Rt M Coupe
1,133 Posts
Fern Green Metallic (386)? Ugliest color BMW ever made, except for the other ugly greens which are worse, and red, any red.

OP, how many miles on it? I couldn't see if it's a manual or not, but if it is, and you live in the northeast US, you should meet me to see if I can do something for you? Meet me under exit 14B of the New Jersey Turnpike next Tuesday night at 1:30 a.m. Come alone; bring a maglite xl50 and some slices.

Hideous car. How can you drive it? The shame you must feel inside of it. The difficulty of dressing in clothes that color-coordinate with 386 is intense--maybe try more purples and yellows?

So sorry, OP. So...is it manual? What would you want for me to take it off your hands?
Now you're trolling and possibly making the OP feel bad. LOL
Admit it and hurry up and sell that newer POS car and come back. :giggle:

I've got two E46 4dr. here that need some love. Between the two you could make one decent car and get back in the E46 groove. (wink-wink)

·
Registered
2,692 Posts

·
Registered
26,059 Posts
Now you're trolling and possibly making the OP feel bad. LOL
Admit it and hurry up and sell that newer POS car and come back. :giggle:

I've got two E46 4dr. here that need some love. Between the two you could make one decent car and get back in the E46 groove. (wink-wink)
It's very tempting and 'seriously' thank you for the offer.

I am truly conflicted. I've got a lovely engine, but I can't use it...and the iDrive, gearing, auto f'n rev matching, cruise control not going off when I shift gears. Lots of this seems like kid engineers who didn't know how to drive a manual, tried to make things easier for those who did and defeated much of the purpose of the manual.

Don...you happen to be good with coding features? One of these days I might wander by...if not for coding, just to say hello and rub bmws behind their mirrors! :)

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,384 Posts
umm prob cost a lot to ship over Doug.
and driving in NJ with the steering wheel on the other side might be an issue. :ROFLMAO:

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,384 Posts
think Oxford Green replaced Fern Green somewhere around 2001.

Op the greens were not a big ordered color from BMW. buyers didn't really select it or the yellow. more of the greens on sedans with tan interiors. in your area not sure how many are around but i would not classify it as "rare" over all.

your car looks very clean (y)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts