E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone in socal knows a good place to have H&r coilover suspension installed. I was quoted $500 from evosport which includes allignment and a follow-up allignment. I dont know, it just seemed sort-of high. Any suggestions would be helpful..:D

·
Registered
473 Posts
500 including alignment is not a bad price at all. coilover install is about 350 by itself.

·
Yes...I do think I hate you
1,539 Posts
If in LA, I use, i would say about $250-$300 for install @$60/hr labor rates. is what you should pay.
F1motorsports in North Hollywood. (got my H&R cupkit installed)
D2Technik in Alhambra (got my KW V.2 installed)

they both don't offer alignment though...they told me to wait a couple of weeks to let everything settle, then get an alignment.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ripoff is a place called Curry's Automotive out here in Virginia. They quoted $800 for the installation (which they said would take about 8 hours) and a follow-up alignment.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Fisch330ciTopasBlau said:
If in LA, I use, i would say about $250-$300 for install @$60/hr labor rates. is what you should pay.
F1motorsports in North Hollywood. (got my H&R cupkit installed)
D2Technik in Alhambra (got my KW V.2 installed)

they both don't offer alignment though...they told me to wait a couple of weeks to let everything settle, then get an alignment.
i got my cup kit installed at d2, i'd recommend them.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Contact KwiK on this forum. He's done numerous installs for the BMW and Benz folks. He's very reasonably priced and has all the proper tools..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts