1 - 20 of 571 Posts

·
Registered
'02 330i 5-Speed
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So we have a thread for crappy/tragic/facepalm-y CL ads here:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1029296

Figured it might be a good idea to have one for actual good E46s and good deals that we come across.

Rules (adapted from the similar thread in the Touring subforum):

- You CANNOT post your own ad. That's is what the Classifieds are for.
- Ads can be from anywhere; Autotrader, Cars.com, the classifieds (just not yours), Craigslist, eBay, local ads (if not online, post scan of the ad), etc.
- NO slamming the ads - some commentary about value is OK, but keep it short and constructive to the community here.
- One post per hour - if you find other ads, edit your most recent post if less than an hour ago.
- Must be whole, driveable cars - NO parts or parts cars.
- Must be an E46.

Here's a decent deal on a local M3 vert with a nice color combo:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/5572707974.html

·
Ironman
01 330iT 6MT, 98 M Roadster
4,946 Posts
Awesome! This should be pinned. There are always people looking for cars and finding good cars, so why not share the ones you are not pursuing?

If I may, I'd suggest a very brief description: Year, Model, trans, option packages, non-package options, location, price.

Then post just the link after that. Keeps the thread clean and easy to scan through.

·
Registered
'02 330i 5-Speed
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Attachments

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
DO IT!! i would offer $6500-$6800 if it was me.

Considering. Only hesitation is that my 325 runs soooo good, uses very little oil even at 183k miles, and I have recently refreshed the entire suspension so it drives like a new car. In fact I get pissed when I drive a new car because mine drives so much better. 3 liter and MT though... tempting

·
Registered
'02 330i 5-Speed
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Here to serve y’all
2004 330Ci 85k miles
11,657 Posts
Awesome! This should be pinned. There are always people looking for cars and finding good cars, so why not share the ones you are not pursuing?

If I may, I'd suggest a very brief description: Year, Model, trans, option packages, non-package options, location, price.

Then post just the link after that. Keeps the thread clean and easy to scan through.
I'd add to that the VIN, so everyone can look up the exact options.

·
Registered
'02 330i 5-Speed
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Attachments

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
1 - 20 of 571 Posts