E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess you cant order anything but 2004 now... I am told If i order today I wont recieve it till about 1st week of June...!

Anyone seen a new 2004 coupe...? All the pic's i see I dont like the new front end... :(

Well i guess i will bug the saleperson this week-end and order my 330ci ...!
( see if he gets a laugh when i ask him if i can delete the front fascia )

Anyone know of a place to get the 330i's perfromance package rims 18' ers ....?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I made the local BMW dealership do a country wide search for the 330Ci i bought a week ago, i really wasnt feelin the 04 headlights and grill, so he found me pretty much exactly what i was looking for, you dealership should be able to do the same for you.....

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well i thought about the 03' model, but it's eaiser an cheaper to change the front skirting than it is to buy an new 6 speed tranny ...!

·
Euro.Techniks
3,711 Posts
so your sayin that you can't get any leftovers of the current models?????? only the new 2004's

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yeah. They don't let you buy any custom 2003 models anymore, and most stock '03 330Ci's are sold. I wanted to get a factory nav system with mine, but they said I'd need to order an '04, and I ain't feelin' that shi*. Fuc* the new grill design. I'll be straight with my Alpine.

P.S. If have experience with the Alpine Nav, Traveller Radar, Profile Amps, or Kicker L7s, then PLEASE visit my threat and give me some advice. It's under I.C.E. forums and titled "I'd Like I.C.E Advice Please."

:evil: Bennyman :evil:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Shortshift: I had the same problem but went the other way with it. Now I have an '03 model, but with an automatic! Know where or how I have get a tranny switch? Never done it before.

:evil: Bennyman :evil:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts