E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I have a slightly used e46 Brembo Big Brake Kit. Fronts are 4 piston calipers with 15 inch rotors. Rears are 2 piston with 11.5 inch rotors. These brakes make a HUGE difference and stop on a dime. The kit comes with all 4 brembo caliper mounting brackets and caliper bolts.

This entire kit was over 5000 dollars and I am asking 3000 OBO. I am located in Northern California (SF) and would prefer local pickup.

PLEASE NOTE: These rotors will not clear stock 17" rims. I do not know whether some 18's will clear and you need to do the research on your wheels before buying. Consult with the wheel company you bought them from or do some research on the forum. I am not responsible if the brakes do not clear your rims.

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The front brake calipers are the Brembo Gran Turismo 332 x 32 kit. (1 20.7679.00) and they fit a lot of different vehicles with the proper caliper mounting bracket. The bracket I have is for a 2003 325i, so I'm assuming they fit e46 3-series. They have them available for Z3 M-Coupe or e36 M3's as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts