BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tony2tru said:
How was the install like on those? Did you do it yourself?
Isn't my car. I was just searching things when found this. The install should be the same that unmitza DDE. It looks equal.

·
Site Sponsor
18,508 Posts
additionally, IIRC, that was a picture of an LED product with an OEM E39 ring retrofit.

The reason it looks incredible on the pictures is that it's not realy that bright, which makes for great picture taking:)

Notice how the car is fully illuminated?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
First: "Those are Gen Vs."

Second: "additionally, IIRC, that was a picture of an LED product with an OEM E39 ring retrofit. The reason it looks incredible on the pictures is that it's not realy that bright, which makes for great picture taking. Notice how the car is fully illuminated?"

No comments. :dunno:

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
how much do e39 halo rings cost from the dealership? would those halos fit our cars?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the Umnitza type already so I have no reason to badmouth anyone. I have never seen these at night so I don't know how bright they are at night. But daytime pics of my Umnitza halo rings show that they aren't very bright either. That is due to the nature of taking the picture in daylight. It does not prove anything as to how well they illuminate at night.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,704 Posts
I've recently done business with (either selling or installing for) both teknopanda (If you're the same teknopanda with the 03 M3 as on M3forum....Eric) and tonyluvbmw, and I think they will both attest to the fact that the Phosphyre Halo/Lightning technology is by far the brightest and best thing out there. I don't know about you guys... but I drive up real slow at the BMW dealership just cuz my eyes are so much prettier than the ones the dealers are trying to sell on the 5 and 7...

JL

·
Registered
3 Posts
i am the same. and i very satisfied with the halo rings from jlevi. install took only an hour with no problems, although some people get loose wire connections, but a crimper will solve that.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
umnitza

How much are the Lightnings for e46 coupe non-xenon? I cant find it on your site anyhere? Also there was a thread a while back (when u introduced the lightning) where you said that you had something even better then the lightning coming out. Is it out yet

·
Site Sponsor
18,508 Posts
Wheelpower Phosphyre Halos - it's the "most purchased" on our site - right hand side:)

There is nothing "better" in reality. It's just different.

We'll have Red, Blue, and a secret limited edition unit in the coming weeks.

Enhanced provides you the OEM look with the Lightning Plus brightness:)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts