E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks man !!
With the information you provided I went into my car again during the lunch break ;)

Shark fin = check
SOS button = check
Assistance = check
Mic. = check
2005 model = check

So I started up the car again and tried to search for devices using my BB Curve. No good, so I went into my BB options and made my device discoverable (duh) and ta da - found BMW audio device.

I started digging in my trunk (left side) but gave up since people who were passing by were looking at me really weird ;)

All I need now is the pass key. Do you think I can get it by calling BMW dealer or do I really have to remove my trunk cushion to get to TCU?

Edit 1: So I called BMW and this lady told me it is going to be 0000 or 1234, WTF? :D I guess she has no clue what the hell is TCU. Thanks again guys for all the input. I will look for TCU when I get home.

Edit 2: Another dealer; bring the car to the service, we will connect it to the computer and tell you the pass key. I didn't even ask for how much ;)
Shark fin = check
SOS button = check
Assistance = check
Mic. = will check
2004 325i model = check

However I have never been able to discover bluetooth in my ride. I guess they weren't feeling so generous with the 2004 models. Did anyone else with a 2004 find out they have blue-tooth?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.