E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Very nice Pics...

Serdar - more important than the camera and lens would be the fact that he used a DSLR with a nice tripod and did a timed exposure - then souped it up on the computer.

E46 Mango - Couple of questions. I have a silver grey sedan with a similar setup. I plan to get rid of my style 45's to get some m68's. I am replacing my sachs/UUC setup with a H&R/Bilstein suspension. What part number was your springs? I plan to get part #29484 - which is racing for stock non sport suspensions and sport for stock sport suspension. I am hoping to have a similar ride height to my current setup, but lower in the front. Also, what type of front bumper is that? Mtech1?

Not to thread jack your two beautiful cars - but just so you can see my setup as a reference... I am nervous about getting H&R springs and ADDING some unsightly wheel gap.

·
Registered
30,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice Pics...

Serdar - more important than the camera and lens would be the fact that he used a DSLR with a nice tripod and did a timed exposure - then souped it up on the computer.

E46 Mango - Couple of questions. I have a silver grey sedan with a similar setup. I plan to get rid of my style 45's to get some m68's. I am replacing my sachs/UUC setup with a H&R/Bilstein suspension. What part number was your springs? I plan to get part #29484 - which is racing for stock non sport suspensions and sport for stock sport suspension. I am hoping to have a similar ride height to my current setup, but lower in the front. Also, what type of front bumper is that? Mtech1?

Not to thread jack your two beautiful cars - but just so you can see my setup as a reference... I am nervous about getting H&R springs and ADDING some unsightly wheel gap.

Thank you. Negative. No tripod and no "timed" exposure.

As far as the suspension goes, I have 29484 for the front, and B&G springs in the rear (THe H&R rears were too high)

The bumper is an MTECH I

·
Registered
415 Posts
damn... I searched some of your old threads and saw what you mean about the rear spring height... this makes me very nervous. Did you find this was a common problem?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Mango,
What corners are those? I likes, they look more backed out aroung the edges than the main stream clears I see araound

·
Registered
30,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mango,
What corners are those? I likes, they look more backed out aroung the edges than the main stream clears I see araound
They're khoalty clears with black edges... i'm actually thinking of switching back to OE ambers w/ black trim and OE rear and side.. but most likely I'm going to get red/clear striped tails... not diggin the LEDs too much.

Great photos! Definitely the two best looking 3-series generations so far.
thanks, man. the E30 and E46 definitely have STRONG design language.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts