E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2001 bmw 325 cab. Just got into an accident. Some guy ran a red light. Anyone recommend a good repair shop in the Greater Vancouver or 604 area?

thanks

·
Registered
159 Posts
maaco's probably the worst of the chain body shops.. i saw a coupon in the dmv handbook that offered a complete paint job for $199.. $249 if you wanted a different color.. and $49 for an optional clear coat.. :lmao:

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
clee521 said:
maaco's probably the worst of the chain body shops.. i saw a coupon in the dmv handbook that offered a complete paint job for $199.. $249 if you wanted a different color.. and $49 for an optional clear coat.. :lmao:
omfg - Are you serious?

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,945 Posts
go back to the dealership

most dealerships have body shops they know how to fix their cars........
bobm3 :yikes: :yikes:

·
Registered
24 Posts
so i assume you have got your icbc claim sheet?

couple of places i can recommend is:
autocraft on westminister/no.6 road in richmond
autosense on west 3rd
no.1 collision

·
Registered
159 Posts
Brad323i said:
omfg - Are you serious?
yup.. dead serious.. my friend had his old 92 corolla beater completely repainted in black (originally red) for $300.. hahah.. it looked decent, some small flaws.. orange peel effect (overspray?).. i noticed a hair stuck to one of the doors.. :( but it really wasn't that bad for the price. :lmao:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Richmond Auto Denstar in North Vancouver or Richmond

They always have a few BMW's there. BMW sent me their. Their work is EXCELENT.

·
Registered
111 Posts
No. 1 Collision in richmond. That's where i would go. I believe auto west sends all their cars there too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts