E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yesterday afternoon, I was driving past the intersection of 14th and Olympic in Santa Monica and saw the tail end of an accident being cleaned up. The E46 involved looked to be a white 99 323i. The accident was around 1PM. Was it anyone on here? Hope you're okay. Did anyone else see it??

·
Registered
194 Posts
Gucki83 said:
I was driving past the intersection of 14th and Olympic in Santa Monica and saw the tail end of an accident being cleaned up. The E46 involved looked to be a white 99 323i. The accident was around 1PM. Was it anyone on here? Hope you're okay. Did anyone else see it??
The accident was at 1pm, and you posted at 12:34pm? :hmm:

·
Lying, drunken cheat
4,290 Posts
What indicated to you that it might have been a 99 as opposed to a 2000? The only exterior difference that I'm aware of would be that some 99's have steel wheels (or alloys that look like steel wheels) while all 00's have alloys.

·
Bahn Burnah
2,285 Posts
:werd: I was wondering the same thing..
akhbhaat said:
What indicated to you that it might have been a 99 as opposed to a 2000? The only exterior difference that I'm aware of would be that some 99's have steel wheels (or alloys that look like steel wheels) while all 00's have alloys.

·
Lying, drunken cheat
4,290 Posts
2002GarrettTII said:
omg you guys are ****. Stop flamming him for such a small presumption
Am not! Am too! Let's take this to the PLAYGROUND! :rolleyes: "****"...wow...memories. Haven't heard that one since, oh, 8th grade or so.

Neither I, nor dbtheo, is flaming the thread starter. Rather, we're asking a simple question, out of curiosity. You, on the other hand, ARE flaming. Clear case of hypocrisy.

·
There I was, Sicily, 1918..
2,572 Posts
akhbhaat said:
As a true fanatic, you just know these things... :thanks:

Yes, yes, I'm full of crap... :D

·
Bahn Burnah
2,285 Posts
:werd: no doubt...
akhbhaat said:
Am not! Am too! Let's take this to the PLAYGROUND! :rolleyes: "****"...wow...memories. Haven't heard that one since, oh, 8th grade or so.

Neither I, nor dbtheo, is flaming the thread starter. Rather, we're asking a simple question, out of curiosity. You, on the other hand, ARE flaming. Clear case of hypocrisy.

·
Registered
9,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
2002GarrettTII said:
omg you guys are ****. Stop flamming him for such a small presumption
Thank You!

It was a guess. It was being loaded onto a flatbed, and I know it was a pre-facelift E46 sedan. 99,00,01, who can tell from far away? Just mentioning that I saw it and wanted to see if the persons involved were okay. Lighten up!

·
Bahn Burnah
2,285 Posts
Gucki83 said:
Thank You!

It was a guess. It was being loaded onto a flatbed, and I know it was a pre-facelift E46 sedan. 99,00,01, who can tell from far away? Just mentioning that I saw it and wanted to see if the persons involved were okay. Lighten up!
dude, relax :rolleyes: we weren't flaming you, it was just a curiosty question of how you might have been able to tell the difference. We fully understand why you made the post, and that's cool of you, just thought you knew something we didn't

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.