BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for sale is a e46 4dr sedan interior trim in the gold color wrapped in the glossy charcoal color carbon fiber fabric that you can buy via www.pyspeed.com, I just finished it today! the trim has no broken clip mounts and comes with around 80% of all the clips and pins. obviously you can also use the ones that come off of your existing trim to make all the clips and pins once again complete. i got the trim for a pretty good deal, so i am also selling them for a very good deal! $215.00shipped (NEW PRICE!)! and it's yours! i am a sponsor in the Northwest section of the forum, i specialize in wrapping stuff with cf fabric and 3m di-noc. you can also check out my work in the provided link & facebook page! i am also interested in buying your existing trim if you are willing to sell it. would like to wrap it n sell it along to another owner! willing to buy complete trims for $75.00, i know it's not that much but consider you would be getting a break off the price n u are also helping another fellow fanatic in getting a wrapped trim for a great price as did yourself!

mark wu
206-707-6491
[email protected]
seattle wa

e46fanatics link:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=790862

facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carbon-Fiber-Wraps-Interior-Exterior-Fabric-3M-DI-NOC/139631992716950

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump, no interest?... not in demand? any feedback appreciated!

·
Registered
89 Posts
i think i remember seeing a thread from a guy that does cf wrap and not only is it cf wrapped, it has that plastic protectant stuff on top of it for around $350 I think? It's almost just like the cf trim that eas sells. So yeah, it's probably cuz of your competition. Just guessing though.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump for new price! $215.00 shipped! man, i can't do 175, or 190....

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
hmmm... is it durable? I mean I know with my OEM trim I'll never have to worry about buying another... Does the CF ever come off?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mal1110: it would only come off if you peeled/tear it off. it would not just start lifting or bubble off if that's what you mean. the material is very very durable, you can clean it with damp rag, rubbing alcohol etc... i have not seen this stuff fade/crack/peel/etc...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ETeRNaL_FuRY: considering this is a full set of trim vs. getting your existing trim wrapped, if you read the post it would be another $60.00 so it would cost you around $385 vs. my trim for $215.00, so thats around $175.00 more.

·
Registered
89 Posts
ETeRNaL_FuRY: considering this is a full set of trim vs. getting your existing trim wrapped, if you read the post it would be another $60.00 so it would cost you around $385 vs. my trim for $215.00, so thats around $175.00 more.
well duh?! you changed your pricing from $275 to $215. :eeps: Are you trying to make me feel stupid? Sorry no one's buying your $h!t. :argue:
I was only trying to give you a reason why no one was throwing offers at your $h!t but you wanna be a [email protected]$$ about it.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I do not like the gloss look of the other CF trims I have seen on here.....This is a much better looking product for the look I want. It's much closer to the oem cube trim in the zhp and the oem cf option in the m3.

:clap:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Would you be able to wrap a full 8 piece trim ( 3 dash, 2 arm rests front, 2 arm rests rear, and window switch trim/ shift trim)? If so how would we do it? would I have to send you my trim for you to do it or can you do it and send it to me then i send my trim to you so you can wrap it for someone else? The only reason Im asking is cause I would prefer not to drive around with out my trim for however long it would take for you to wrap it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts