E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
i like it because its a sedan m3... but not keen on the front/rear bumpers, the side skirts, the lime green two-tone and the black wheels. its too in your face for me. if it had a more subtle bodykit, and a normal paint job (like LSB!) it would be amazing.

Also most of you seem very rude. I doubt you would speak so poorly in person.
thats because there are many kids on this forum who think by being rude and facepalming, they somehow earn respect from other forum members/e46fanatic royal family... dont mind this.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thank you Vic, if I were to sell it I would likely change the color. It is a classic Chevy color from the mid 50's, I am not surprised that few here like the color.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I too am not too keen on the fenders but I have to admit that the wide body looks interesting. Just how much did this build cost?

·
Registered
20,914 Posts
The rear fenders look poorly finished the rest isn't to bad. Badss car for sure with all the work. I would like to have seen it in a different color. Quick changes that would make an improvement are m3 hood and different wheels. Also a proper photoshoot. Does it have a bbk?

The best thing is you like it right. So who gives a fvck what anyone else says.

<3 RAF

·
Banned
7,601 Posts
This my friends was a project with great potential. All i can ask is why, there is plenty of gorgeous inspiration on this forum.

Unless you were aspiring for a magazine cover or starring in fast 6, I really don't understand. A for effort though, we need all spectrums in this domain.

·
Registered
564 Posts
It's looks pretty good , the color flows nice an the wheels are really nice! I just find the rear fender kinda off. Or maybe it's the angle of the picture? :/

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Money cant buy taste. Lots or none, taste is priceless.

Thats all I gotta say.

Scrap your car and buy this.

·
Registered
174 Posts
For some reason I get the feeling this type of stuff is not generally very welcomed on this site:) For.....obvious reasons. However, I can appreciate the time and money that goes into any project, but totally not my style at all.

·
Registered
130 Posts
IMO it would have been better to just do the m3 internals leave it stock on the outside and spend the money that would have been spent on the outside on other performance parts and have a real sleeper. Just my 2 cents.

21 - 40 of 81 Posts