BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Vendor
13,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

A customer came in for a fitting of our new competition inspired Alzor 030 on his E46, he was set on 19s.
But the question remained, "silver wheels or black wheels", he couldn't decide.
So we gave his car a split personality, clean and classy silver on one side and dark matte black on the other.

Fitment in photos:
Front:
Wheel Alzor 030 19x8.5 ET35
Tire 225/35/19

Rear:
Wheel Alzor 030 19x9.5 ET40
Tire 235/35/19

-enjoy-​

·
Registered
1,185 Posts

·
Vendor
13,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Vendor
13,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Vendor
13,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
silver all the way! Is he going to eventually pick one or leave it?
I wish he would have left it, just for peoples reactions in parking lots etc lol! Ended up going with a totally different set of wheels lol! I have photos of the set he left (as well as a host of other he let me put on his car) with as soon as my photographers done cleaning them up!

-James

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
I'm in the same boat. Silver or black wheels for my next set. Maybe I'll just go this route haha. Both look great but that silver is just too clean.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I keep going back and forth on those wheels I think I see a set in my future.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
25 Posts
Dear ECS Tuning

I have a completed stock 330ci and I was wondering if these will fit with out any fenders being rolled. Also, are there spacers being used?

·
Vendor
13,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a completed stock 330ci and I was wondering if these will fit with out any fenders being rolled. Also, are there spacers being used?
For reference, the car in the photos is lowered pretty heavily by the customer. The wheels in the photos are also 19s.

For a stock suspension car typically I suggest going with 18s, the sizing just looks great. Either the 18x8 ET35 squared or 18x8/18x9 ET35 staggered will fit on a stock E46 with no issues. With 19s the square or staggered set will fit, but most prefer the car to be lowered for ascetic purposes.

With a stock suspension no spacers would be needed for clearance. With coilovers depending on the design a 2 mm to 5 mm spacer may be needed to allow clearance between the strut tube and wheel/tire.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need help deciding which combo would be best for you and your car.

-James

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
those wheels look great.because so stock, silver works the best! throw some clears on it and she'll look great

·
Registered
20 Posts
^I have a set of 18s that look kinda like e90 M3 wheels that I run for winters. No issues, even with salt being all over them and dam pot holes.

Looks good, little big for my taste. But the 18x9s of these one yall have are tempting.

·
Vendor
13,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
20 Posts
Anyone have experience with this brand? I'm looking to upgrade to the VMR V710's square in hypersilver however these are similar at half the price. Thoughts?

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Anyone have experience with this brand? I'm looking to upgrade to the VMR V710's square in hypersilver however these are similar at half the price. Thoughts?
just your typical cheap chinese wheel. ive had my VMRs now for 5+ years without issue. There is a reason they cost a little more, even though they are budget wheels.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts