E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, so my girlfriend drives a silver 2005 BMW 330Ci with 48,000 miles. I've been driving a 2007 E92 328 coupe, but Im new to the E46 coupes. And advice on possible modifications?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What does she want to change? At the very least, you can add a set of angel eyes and some exterior/interior upgrades.
At this point, we're just looking as the basics. Nothing too radical on the outside, the more conservative the body kit the better. However, when it comes to the engine, anything goes. Obviously I'd like to keep the price somewhere below 15,000, but besides that nearly anything is on the table.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where to start???
Well it has to be a daily driver. She drives it to school everyday, and she dosen't exactly like the suspenion set-up on my E92 328Ci (multiple Dinan components). Its a little too stiff for her to drive every day. So perhaps think of it like this, instead of trying to make it an M3, we're trying to make it like a 330Ci-S, if that makes any sence.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i would drop in a supercharger from AA, some new rims, a uuc tse3 exhuast and maybe h&r touring kit (softer set of springs)...be less than 15 installed

·
Registered
454 Posts
15! damn! ummm TT turbo! next mt2 front rear and skirts.... m3 hood.... angel eyes and if not manual do the auto to 5 spd swap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
At this point, we're just looking as the basics. Nothing too radical on the outside, the more conservative the body kit the better. However, when it comes to the engine, anything goes. Obviously I'd like to keep the price somewhere below 15,000, but besides that nearly anything is on the table.

I'd like to be able to say that one day...lol

·
Registered
13,297 Posts
If she wants it comfy, does she want to drop it to? How is she on loudness?? Does she want to go fast? Asking so maybe we can get a better idea of where to take you modding direction

·
Registered
635 Posts
So let me get this straight.... you are willing to spend $15k on mods? wow... I'd spend some time doing research on this forum and seeing what others have done...showroom is a good place to start for exterior mods and how they look... at least you will find some kind of direction you'd like to go...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts