E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2002 325i with the m54
-150k Miles

About a week ago I started experiencing trouble only when cold starting my car.
When I go to start the car after sitting overnight it starts up and runs, but while it's turning over the RPMs bog down and the car slightly shutters but then starts. Over this period of time that I have been experiencing this problem, each morning, it has become slightly worse.

I'm not sure what It can be because it runs fine once that first turn over every morning. Although occasionally before it has fully warmed up the car can sometimes stall out when I am at low RPMs in stop-and-go traffic or has a case of bouncing RPM. This leads me to believe that I have a bad CCV system. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated. I am planning on taking it to Turner Motorsport today and hearing what they have to say so I will get back to you.
Some work that has been done on it within the last 2 years that can be ruled out is,
fuel pump, Spark plugs, MAF cleaning, Lower and upper intake boot, ICV cleaning, and fuel filter (500miles ago). Vanos has not been done and is %100 not functioning properly

I apologize if I am doing something wrong with the layout of the form as I have never posted before, and thank you for any help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I just got a vacuum test at turner yesterday and no leaks were detected, also no codes are being thrown.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts