43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I get a
-325i coupe or sedan or convertible
-330i coupe or sedan or convertible
or
-Nissan 350Z like an '04 or around there

Im looking for something under $20,000
The reason why is, I have a '02 Nissan Pathfinder that I want to trade in. Its valued just at $10,000. I figured if I go Nissan they might give me more money for that trade rather than a "general" used dealership that sells everything.

I want to compare performance, maintenance, cost, gas mileage, and anything else you can think of.

Thanks

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,823 Posts
well that's a bit of a change. if you need or like four doors, then the Z is so out. although it gets power i'd say over the 330, it is so small. i'm only 5'10" and hit my head a few times the week i had an '08 350Z.

i'd say the 330i/ci/cic are your "best" choices. after that, it comes down to what car you like best and your needs and things willing to give up. personally i love the 330cic(even if it's a tad slower than the coupe/sedan). but others hate convertibles. so you see it then come down to personal preference.

·
Registered
673 Posts
If want something under 20k the 350 is going to have the least amount of miles on it. 2 years ago, my dad was trying to sell his 2004 350z with only 11k miles on it and he couldnt get more than 21k for it. The bimmers are going to have more miles for the price

1 - 3 of 3 Posts