1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Vehicle: 2004 325Ci

Wheel Specs: Front = 225/40/19
Rear = 255/35/19 (20mm Spacer)

M3 Fitment on a 325Ci, did a 1" shock spacer on rear suspension. 1"1/2 spacing between wheel and body with wheels in and i have a 20mm spacer so that's why they stick out more, the fronts fit perfectly, no rub anywhere.

Will add more pics of rear tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Precut smoked tint film, i will pm you the guy i bought them from. really east to put on and look awesome, i got them on my 325Ci and got some for my dads M.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was literally just about to post a question on exactly this topic and asking for pics too. My car is a 2005, same color...and I have a chance to buy 19" 17 M wheels. Is the 20MM spaces the minimum you could use on that back without rub?

Just to understand (Newbie here):
*All four rims were the same size (19" M series rims)
*You have different profile tires on the front and rear to adjust for wheel well and maintain similar overall size from original setup
*You used a 20MM spacer on the rear because the tires would rub if not..

...just trying to understand how this would work in my situation.

Thanks! Excellent post.

Joby

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Didnt check if they would rub on back but i would recomend back spacers, mine are 20mm but if you dont want them to stick out that much i would get like at least 10mm imo.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A friend of mine is selling his wheels which is why I am checking them out. They are model 172 M. If they do not rub, is using a spacer just for the look?
Some people like the look some dont, i like it so i like the way it sits but its because i know that i wont rub in the back.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Love the eyelids man! I'm guessing u just cut the tint in that pattern?

I haven't really thought about spacers for my car... I guess I should try putting a rim on to see if I need to order some when I order the tires to prevent heartache lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
front looks fine.... i dont like how the rear looks.... looks like 4x4 tires from the back...
this is like hella flush but your doing it wrong...

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
front looks fine.... i dont like how the rear looks.... looks like 4x4 tires from the back...
this is like hella flush but your doing it wrong...
yeah i know but it all happened sudden and i wanna mess with the toe camber soon. Another back shot and i took the dealers plate frame off.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here's mine with the 19's on it. I wanted to test with the tires that came with them and does not look like they will work. Still looks great and I'm pumped to get them on at some point with the right size tires. I cannot get anyone to respond to my other posts on what to do for tires, but hopefully soon. Not sure whether I need a suspension mod or not.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.