Discussion Starter #1
anyone tried to fit these on a E46?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
idoc330ci said:
:thumbup:

SWEET!! details please! did you use any spacers? are the wheels oem or aftermarket? please give me all the details! :) what size, etc. :)

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
notE46 said:

SWEET!! details please! did you use any spacers? are the wheels oem or aftermarket? please give me all the details! :) what size, etc. :)

No spacers dude...perfect fitment. These wheels r aftermarket made specifically for E46's. The shoes r Nitto 555, 235/40/18 all around. Hope this helps.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
idoc330ci said:

No spacers dude...perfect fitment. These wheels r aftermarket made specifically for E46's. The shoes r Nitto 555, 235/40/18 all around. Hope this helps.:thumbup:

two more questions :)

where did you get them from and how much? :)

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
notE46 said:

two more questions :)

where did you get them from and how much? :)

Hey.....no problem playa:thumbup:

Got them from here

The wheel package was $1500.00 including S&H.

PM me if u have any other questions. Hey....post pics of your ride when u get your new shoes. Good luck.

:D

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info. I checked wheelexchange but I only checked the 7 series page ahhaaha should have checked the 3 series page duhhhh :)

thank again :)

·
- FAMOUS -
257 Posts
sweet. i swear MPars look good on almost every BMW. 3, 5, 7, 8...:thumbup:

aaron

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sweet! I hope to have my updated pics up soon :)

·
Registered
973 Posts
Yes. But it takes some work. They are fairly aggressive. 18x8 et13, 18x9.5 et25. Rolled fenders, stretched tires, and some negative camber is the name of the game.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yes. But it takes some work. They are fairly aggressive. 18x8 et13, 18x9.5 et25. Rolled fenders, stretched tires, and some negative camber is the name of the game.

what size tires are you running? and what suspension? I want to run M pars on my coupe but im lowered on H&R race springs

·
Registered
973 Posts
That isn't my car. I personally will be running a non staggered set of M-Parallels. 18x9.5 et25 front, 18x9.5 et15 (with 10mm spacer) out back. I've test fit the wheels, just waiting to buy tires. I am lowered on ST coils. -3 degrees of camber, and rolled fenders.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts